I guess I might as well get things started by posting about a couple projects I’ve worked on in the past. This time I’ll be talking about Extrasensorial, a pretty simple 3D platformer I worked on in the 2014 Global Game Jam.

While the main mechanic of having two sets of platforms that you couldn’t see at once wasn’t particularily new or noteworthy, I liked how we managed to make each mode different by using fog and music differences, and that we actually managed to craft multiple levels before the deadline.

I’m afraid that, as far as code goes, this was a pretty simple project where we ended up using several ready-made solutions, so there isn’t all that much of interest to learn from it, but I figured I might as well leave it here for reference.

…And now that I’m looking at it again, I can’t help but cringe at the lack of a proper ‘ñ’ character in the font we ended up using for the credits.

This article has 1,407 comments

  1. Lula Betlejewski Reply

    Wow, this piece of writing is good, my sister is analyzing these kinds of
    things, therefore I am going to let know her.

  2. Raymond Arnold Reply

    Everyonee lolves whzt yyou guys aree upp too. Thhis ype oof clever worrk aand exposure!

    Keeep upp the awesome wworks gguys I’ve incororated
    yoou giys tto our blogroll.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *